Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Bloggin Break


Hi. I'm me. 


Still figuring out who that is some days.
I love my little piece of heaven in the Lone Star State, painting watercolors, inspiring quotes, creative cooking, swirly calligraphy, antique looking bees, a glass of wine with friends, touching cashmere sweaters, seeing virtues I lack exhibited by others, knitting with Brittany needles, seeing the world through big sunglasses, singing karaoke, tequila and tonics, traveling to beautiful places, giving and receiving cards, baking bread, sipping tea from English ironstone, breathtaking moments, living in small towns, eating stinky cheese, pearl and diamond jewelry, wearing vintage scarves, reading a good book, smelling Oceania roses, finding one of a kind anything.





As you may have noticed, I'm taking a bit of a break from blogging right now, but I'm still pretty active on my Instagram and Facebook pages, where I also share my art. Feel to follow me on the other sites I use!

Flickr: mbochat
Instagram: mbochat
Pinterest: mbochat


"Today you are You, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is Youer than You."
Dr. Seuss

No comments:

Post a Comment