Friday, September 19, 2014

Feature Friday: Ring Wraps

I often say I'm an American by birth, a Texas by choice and an Aggie by God's good grace. 

Today is Ring Day in Aggieland.

Aggies are connected by so many traditions, one of the most recognizable is the Aggie Ring. Unlike most schools, it something that must be earned (see here for the qualifications to get your ring). Despite there being requirements to get one, Texas A&M purchases more class rings per year than any other university in the country (maybe even world?)!

A glitzy little accessory for the she-Aggie's out there (whichI have been eyeing for sometime, hint hint) is the Ring Wrap. It is a custom fit, diamond encasement for one's Aggie Ring. I die. 



Tell me this bit of bling doesn't look amazing?!



Here's the Aggie Ring on it's own for comparison. Still fabulous, just more subtle. 





*edit* For those who've asked, here's bit more information on the symbolism of the Aggie Ring.
Anywho, just wanted to share this little bit of Aggie tradition and accessories with y'all. Happy shopping. Ps. add this to your shopping list for me for Christmas! 




Please note, I am not receiving any compensation for featuring this company, just giving a shout out to a small business, who's product I really like! Thanks and Gig 'Em!

3 comments:

  1. The wrap is beautiful. I don't like the diamond on top. The diamond placement, destroys the shield. The first important emblem in the Aggie story. But that's me, everyone has their own preference. Gorgeous ring overall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Nancy! I agree with you, the loss of the shield via a diamond is devastating to the tradition of the ring. I think that is why I like the wrap so much! Thanks for the comment.

      Delete
  2. Emily ArtificavitchJune 8, 2015 at 11:19 PM

    My daughter just ordered hers last week! :)

    ReplyDelete