Monday, August 4, 2014

Mailbox Monday

Happy, happy, mail, mail...

This haul came from Carmen out in Michigan for a stamped images swap. I love her use of color. She used Gelli prints she made for most of the paper. 






This gorgeous tag came from Phuong out in MD. It was for our Under the Sea Tag swap. I am just in love with the charms on the tassel. We actually were also paired together for a Seashell Tag swap, so I feel like I got a very cool matching set from her! You can see the other tag here (scroll down a bit).




These great stamped images came from Kathy out in Oklahoma. She made this great cloud, and then included stamped images on there on for me to play with! Lots of deep purples, made my heart sing!











This package came from Wendy, for our Frieda Kahlo inspired swap. I love the 3-D piece she made. There were also some great vintage papers. Can't wait to play! Here is a link to the piece I sent her. 









Thank you again ladies!

No comments:

Post a Comment