Friday, July 11, 2014

Color Challenge 2014: RED




Did you have fun color hunting this week?

Here are some of the reds I found in my world:




Yummy red hibiscus tea!





My red cooler I used to make a milk donation

Hehe "punny" hat



Red complaint button



Trying to get my calendar in order



STOP! No photos while driving for this girl!



Okay, okay, its pink, but that's kinda red, right?


    
    

My red strap on my DodoCase (I love me some polka dots).




Red hibiscus (a trend this week I guess?)




Feel free to leave a link below with the colors from your week!




1.You're first!

To add your entry to the list, fill in the form below and press Enter.
Your name: 
Your URL: 
Please leave a comment after linking... Thank you!
Click here for Mister Linky's name/URL cookie removal tool.

No comments:

Post a Comment