Tuesday, July 22, 2014

Around the World Artsy Blog Hop - Part 2

Well here is part two of this blog hop, where I share some artists who inspire me.



Introducing....


Alisa Burke 



Alisa is a mommy, artist, author, teacher and wife. She has a fun, messy style and encourages me to push my comfort zone. I love the way she marries her art with her family life, making each day and project a family adventure. She shares ideas for inspiration at her blog and has great online classes (as well as in person if you are in the Portland area). Here is a peek at her portfolio. I promise you won't be disappointed!


Stephanie Corfee


Moving to the East Coast, Stephanie is a former wedding gown designer, published author and vibrant artist who actually resides in my childhood home town. Her bright, funky bohemian style inspires me to play with layers. She just launched her first set of online classes this summer and has been known to share some free printables of her art. 

Lori Vliegen


Down south, Lori, who does gorgeous lettering and watercolor, is a published artist, chocolate fanatic and stamp designer! If you are participating in the Documented Life Project, you may have been some of the featured art of this talented lady. She teaches some fabulous online class, including one on bookbinding.


Thank you, ladies, for all the inspiration you put out into the world!

PS if you missed part one of the hop, click here!

No comments:

Post a Comment