Monday, June 30, 2014

Mailbox Monday


This flower bookmark and envie of goodies came from Kim in CA. 




This fairy was made by Amanda, in LA

This seashell tag was made by Melody, in north TX


This "Pink is the new Black" swap came from Robyn out in OH

This recipe card swap came from Terri in PA

The sender of this set of goodies decided to remain anonymous. 


Since I couldn't return the favor, I'm passing it on! Leave a comment below and I'll do a drawing on Friday for your very own happy mail! Make sure there is a link or email to contact you!


15 comments:

  1. I want beautiful mail!! Please put me in the drawing for some drawings!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kim, thank you so much for entering my contest! I hope you continue to see things you enjoy!

      Delete
  2. I would love to get some happy mail!! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Becky, thanks entering my contest! I hope you continue to see things you enjoy here at the blog!

      Delete
  3. Love happy mail... it has brightened my day many times. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Julia,

      Thank you for visiting my blog and for entering the contest!

      Delete
  4. I would love some happy mail!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting and for entering the contest, Marge!

      Delete
  5. I would love some happy mail! What would you like in return -
    deli flowers, music paper, rub-ons, misc. tissue paper?? Thank you for paying it forward! (if chosen, you can PM on Facebook)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great way to pay it forward!!! Thanks for the chance to win :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for visiting my blog. I hope you continue to see things here you enjoy!

      Delete
  7. Rene Jantzi, congratulations! Your name was chosen for the happy mail drawing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete