Monday, December 23, 2013

Joy to the World


Every year I have grand ambitions of designing my own Christmas cards to send out. And every year I forget until its the beginning of December. By the time I finish my design, it's usually Christmas and if I were to make prints of the cards, it would be after New Years before they got in the mail. Never fails. 

Since we just stuck with regular cards this year, I figured I share a few of the ideas on which I was working. It seems I often get ideas for cards when listen to Christmas carols.



Recently i had the thought to just go ahead and order the prints, even if it's after New Years, and then send them out as next year's cards. Can't believe it took me so long to think of this. So don't be surprised if you see these in the mail and/or shop next Christmas. Ha.

Wishing you and your loved ones a very merry and safe Christmas. God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment