Sunday, June 3, 2012

God Bless Texas



While I always have a great time going home to visit my family, I'm always a little home sick when I leave. Texas holds my heart in so many ways so I'm grateful to be back. I thought I'd share some Etsy finds for my fellow lovers of the Lone Start State.


Where do your roots lie?



How could they have missed Navasota?
 


Gig 'Em! (Don't worry they have "other" Texas schools, too)


A more accurately drawn map of the U.S.



Love. 


 This is seriously the cutest baby gift. Just add their name!




Deep in the heart of Texas...



How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if he was Texan?




Personalized toms? Yes, mam'! She has some designs you LSU fans will love!


A Texan's ABC's: Alamo, bluebonnet, [longhorn] cow

Yellow roses always remind me of my grandpa. What makes you think of Texas? Does somewhere else hold your heart?

2 comments:

  1. My husband makes me think of Texas. When we first met he did and awesome John Wayne. We lived in Louisiana but they called him Cowboy, for he was from Texas. I'm a Cajun at heart but Texas is my home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi melissa! i just wanted to let you know that your name was chosen as a winner in my chickadee giveaway!! woo hoo!! please send me an e-mail with your mailing address, and i'll send your package out! xox
    elviestudio@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete